Welcome to myLearn!
myLearn (www.mylearn.co) is (i) a website and software application owned and managed by NC Musings Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956; and (ii) provides courses, content, assessment and technology that can be used by organisations, teams or working professionals to acquire knowledge, skills and certification (”myLearn”).
- Access to some parts and features of myLearn are provided to you free of charge. NC Musings Private Limited reserves the right to restrict access to any areas or features of myLearn without prior notice.
- Some of the content, information, and videos displayed on myLearn has been posted by persons other than NC Musings Private Limited, including other users of myLearn. NC Musings Private Limited is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness, or truthfulness of any such content and shall not be liable to you for your reliance on them.
- NC Musings Private Limited is not responsible for the conduct of the activities on myLearn of any person other than NC Musings Private Limited. NC Musings Private Limited shall not be liable to you in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of the conduct of the activities on myLearn of any person other than NC Musings Private Limited.
- myLearn may feature hyperlinks to content on other web sites. NC Musings Private Limited has no control over such web site or content and is not responsible or liable to anyone for such web site, or any content, products or services made available on such a web site.
- You are prohibited from trying to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by NC Musings Private Limited. You are prohibited from trying to gain unauthorised access to such computer systems or networks.
- You are prohibited from infringing the intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights of NC Musings Private Limited and other users of myLearn. NC Musings Private Limited may, under appropriate circumstances, restrict access to myLearn of persons who have infringed the intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights of NC Musings Private Limited and other users of myLearn. NC Musings Private Limited may, under appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of persons who have infringed the intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights of NC Musings Private Limited and other users of myLearn or whose conduct is prejudicial to the interests of NC Musings Private Limited or other users of myLearn, or for any other reason. NC Musings Private Limited need not give cause for restricting access to myLearn or for terminating accounts on myLearn.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- You agree to provide myLearn with true, accurate, current and complete information on myLearn.
- You agree that you have obtained all necessary copyright, trademark, trade secrets or patent licenses and permissions, or such other licenses or permissions as may be required in connection with the personal or proprietary rights of any person (including but not limited to the rights of personality and rights of privacy), for any material or information you post on myLearn or otherwise give to myLearn to display. You agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information you post on myLearn or provide to myLearn or authorise myLearn to display, does not violate the rights of anyone else, or has been posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
- You agree that the information submitted for display on myLearn shall not:
- Contain fraudulent information, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
- Be part of a scheme to defraud other users of myLearn or for any other unlawful purpose;
- Relate to services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any person’s copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret, or other rights including proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or illegal merchandising or any other content or otherwise promote sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Contain any material that constitutes unauthorised advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Solicit business from any user of myLearn in connection with a commercial activity that competes with myLearn;
- Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- Otherwise create any liability for myLearn or NC Musings Private Limited.
- NC Musings Private Limited reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. NC Musings Private Limited may disclose your identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, an injured user of myLearn, or as a result of a legal action. NC Musings Private Limited shall not be liable for damages or the results of such cooperation or disclosure. You agree not to bring any action or claim against NC Musings Private Limited for such cooperation or disclosure. In connection with such co-operation, NC Musings Private Limited may, at its sole discretion, restrict your access to myLearn or terminate your account.
- NC Musings Private Limited will try to keep myLearn safe and bug-free but you use the site at your own risk. NC Musings Private Limited is providing myLearn “as is” without any express or implied warranties. NC Musings Private Limited does not guarantee that myLearn will be safe or secure.
- NC Musings Private Limited is not responsible for the actions, content, information or data of persons other than NC Musings Private Limited and you agree to release NC Musings Private Limited and its officers and employees from any liability in connection with a claim that you have against any person other than NC Musings Private Limited, or for any profits lost or any damages arising out of or in connection with such a claim.
- Under no circumstances shall NC Musings Private Limited be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through myLearn resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
- NC Musings Private Limited shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- The use or the inability to use myLearn;
- Any defect in data, information, content or services purchased or obtained through unauthorised access by third parties to data or private information of any user; or
- Statements or conduct of any user of myLearn.
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, the aggregate liability of NC Musings Private Limited, its employees, agents, affiliates, representatives, or anyone acting on its behalf with respect to each user for all claims arising from the use of myLearn shall be limited to the greater of:
- The amount of fees you pay to NC Musings Private Limited or its affiliates in relation to the use of myLearn or any section of myLearn in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability; or
- Rs. 1,000/-.
The preceding sentence shall not preclude the requirement by an user to prove actual damages. All claims arising from the use of myLearn must be filed within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose.
- NC Musings Private Limited is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to myLearn, including the domain name www.mylearn.co and its variants and the content on myLearn. myLearn content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in myLearn and myLearn content shall remain with NC Musings Private Limited, its affiliates or licensors of the myLearn content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by NC Musings Private Limited are hereby reserved.
- "myLearn", "mylearn.co" and the related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of NC Musings Private Limited, in various jurisdictions, and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorised copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- All notices or demands to or upon NC Musings Private Limited shall be effective if in writing and shall be duly made when sent to NC Musings Private Limited in the following manner to email@example.com along with a physical copy to the registered address of NC Musings Private Limited.
- Notices or demands to or upon the user shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the user to myLearn. Notice to the user shall be deemed to be received by the user if and when NC Musings Private Limited is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to the user.